Do you think scientists should be held accountable when they create false theories?

I do not think the scientific community is prepared for my recent discovery. Even so, I am going to make it public, even if that makes me worthy of the hostility of my colleagues. After an exhaustive mathematical analysis condensed into 121 incontrovertible equations, I have come to the conclusion that the Earth is flat. "And the satellite images?" you ask, “and the testimony of the astronauts?” To hell with satellites and astronauts! Mathematic does not lie! 2 + 2 = 4 here and in Ganymede! ... By the way: another hell of a night! While I was contemporizing with a succubus that was eating my new carpet, the beam of light reappeared, but this time I could hide in time. Ha, ha, ha, I imagine the aliens' faces when they saw the succubus fall into their damn flying saucer! In any case, this should not distract me from my investigations. I must concentrate.

A small donation for needy children in exchange for this story? Click on this link to UNICEF. I really appreciate it!




https://blog.feedspot.com/funny_blogs/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"THE DEAD WISH GOOD NIGHT" (a paranormal tale)

WHAT IS A THRILLER MOVIE?

WHAT IS THE “HIDDEN PLOT” BEHIND ‘GONE WITH THE WIND'?