Have you had an experience with a ghost?

Years ago, when my twin brother Ralph was still alive, I complain that lately I had the impression that someone was following me. Ralph, who was always a few steps behind me, attributed the impression to my paranoic tendencies. But as I insisted, he end up blaming my own shadow for the phenomenon. Naturally, I felt aggrieved because such an explanation amounted to taking me for an imbecile. So we started to argue heatedly in the middle of the street. After a few minutes, Ralph stopped shouting and stared at my back, speechless. I immediately turned around and surprised a semitransparent being with an extraordinary resemblance to Aunt Frances. That night, when we returned home, we learned that our aunt Frances had died a few hours before falling from a scaffold. (What the hell was my aunt doing on top of a scaffold, is another mystery that has not yet been clarified).

A small donation for needy children in exchange for this story? Click on this link to UNICEF. I really appreciate it!



https://blog.feedspot.com/humor_blogs/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"THE DEAD WISH GOOD NIGHT" (a paranormal tale)

WHAT IS A THRILLER MOVIE?

WHAT IS THE “HIDDEN PLOT” BEHIND ‘GONE WITH THE WIND'?