Can succubi be homosexual?

From my experience of almost every night, the succubi do not care about the gender of the carpet, they eat it anyway. I have tried to spread the carpet of poison, but for them it is like a sauce that still makes the carpet more palatable. To the point that they demand with bad manners that they are given such sauce-poison for rats. I do not know what to do anymore except to whimper in a corner while I watch how they devour the carpet. You will say: do not put carpet! Very clever! I had already thought about it. But have you seen an angry succubus? Damn succubus!

A small donation for needy children in exchange for this story? Click on this link to UNICEF. I really appreciate it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"THE DEAD WISH GOOD NIGHT" (a paranormal tale)

WHAT IS A THRILLER MOVIE?

WHAT IS THE “HIDDEN PLOT” BEHIND ‘GONE WITH THE WIND'?