What is the importance of the Theory of Everything?

To fit all physical phenomena so that they adapt to a Theory of Everything is not as simple as I had supposed. I have come to the conclusion that certain uncomfortable elements must be eliminated from the equation. For example, the Law of Gravity (a law very overvalued in my opinion). So that my colleagues do not accuse me of arbitrariness, I have not wanted to ignore the scientific method, and I have already taken twelve jumps from the second floor of my office. When I recover from my injuries and my bones finish welding I will keep trying. It would suffice only ONCE that, instead of falling, I would take flight, so that the damn Law of Gravity would be compromised. Thus, Science would be closer to discovering the desired Grand Unifying Theory. If only I could sleep at night, but the succubi still bother me. They do not even respect my convalescence! Damn succubi!

A small donation for needy children in exchange for this story? Click on this link to UNICEF. I really appreciate it!



https://blog.feedspot.com/humor_blogs/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"THE DEAD WISH GOOD NIGHT" (a paranormal tale)

WHAT IS A THRILLER MOVIE?

WHAT IS THE “HIDDEN PLOT” BEHIND ‘GONE WITH THE WIND'?