Why do the conspiracy theorists resist confessing that such theories are nothing more than their inventions?

That’s false: we don’t resist! There is a worldwide conspiracy to make people believe that we resist. However, we the conspiracy theorists have no objection to confess that such conspiracies exist only in our disturbed mind. But why do those who say otherwise do not recognize that they are part of an international conspiracy to discredit us? Why don’t they recognize that they have a hidden interest in making us appear before the world like crazy conspiracy theorists? I repeat that I have no problem in confessing that I am a crazy conspiracy theorist. But those who accuse me of being so, will they dare to confess what is that hidden interest they have in making me appear like a crazy conspiracy theorist? Since I have set myself as an example, I admit that my theory that common ants are not as stupid and harmless as they seem but that they possess a superior intelligence and that together they make up a dangerous network determined to control the world is radically false, the fruit of my disturbed mind. But at the same time, is not it true that there is a conspiracy by the CIA to hide from the world that common ants are not as stupid and harmless as they seem but that they have a superior intelligence and that together they make up a dangerous international network determined to control the world? Or did you think that so many comings and goings were simply due to the industriousness of the ants? In fact, by doing this revelation I am putting my own personal integrity at risk. But I am willing to take that risk to prove to the world that it is not true that we the creators of the conspiracy theories are reluctant to confess that such theories are no more than our inventions, the fruit of our disturbed minds. And now excuse me because I must hasten to escape the unavoidable retaliation of the ants. Bye Bye!

This is a non-profit blog whose purpose is to raise funds for children in need. So if you want to make a donation in exchange for this story, click on this link to UNICEF. I really appreciate it!



https://blog.feedspot.com/humor_blogs/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"THE DEAD WISH GOOD NIGHT" (a paranormal tale)

WHAT IS A THRILLER MOVIE?

"THE TALENTED ALIEN" (a paranormal tale)